Event Date: Thursday, July 01, 2021 — Sunday, September 12, 2021
Return to Calendar
33rd Annual Rubber Duckie Race & Festival
Sunday, Sept. 12
Lancaster County Park
RAIN or SHINE!
- Great food, pony rides, games, face painting and more!
- Watch up to 25,000 rubber duckies float down the Conestoga River in an exciting race for fabulous prizes!
- Be a sponsor for the Rubber Duckie Race for as little as $100.
- Ducks go on sale now. To buy ducks online, go here.
Join the online fun
We have lots of fun planned for the summer of 2021, including:
- Weekly Facebook contests. Visit our Facebook page every Monday to see the latest contest. Every other week will feature a Where’s the Duckie Contest.
- Duckie Stories. We’re telling the story of six of our souvenir Duckies, and, of course, each Duckie has a Schreiber-esque story. To unlock each of this year’s Duckie Stories, we have to reach a series of fundraising goals. Learn more about the stories and the goals on our Duckies Stories page.
Want to contribute to Schreiber without buying any Duckies? Click on this button to make a donation to support Schreiber’s therapy services.
- Purchase a Duck
- Join the Duckie fun
- Food Truck Fridays
- Be a duckie seller!
- Duckie Stories
- Coloring Contest
- Duckie Sales Locations
- Meet our Duckie Sponsors
- Duckie Sponsorship Opportunities
Purchase a Duck
Ducks are available at the following price points:
- 1 duck – $5
- A Quack Pack of 3 ducks – $10
- A Duck Family of 10 ducks – $30
- A Flock of 35 ducks – $100
For more information, please contact Erica Croce via email or by phone at 717-393-0425 ext. 105.
Join the Duckie fun
Ticket sales for the 2021 Rubber Duckie Race™ start July 1. There are lots of ways to connect with this year’s 33rd annual race and festival and support the kids of Schreiber.
Selling tickets. Every year, hundreds of Schreiber friends pick up stacks of tickets and bags of ducks to sell to family and friends. And we have businesses that agree to sell tickets to their employees or their customers. There are prizes for selling the most tickets, so join the fun and be a Schreiber duckie seller.
Sponsoring the event. Businesses can partner with Schreiber by signing up to sponsor the race or the festival. Be a sponsor for as little as $100, or jump in at one of the higher levels and receive an array of premium perks.
Becoming a volunteer. Saturday, Sept. 11: Teams needed to help us pack delivery trucks. Sunday, Sept. 12: Teams needed to set up and staff different parts of the festival and race and to tear down and pack trucks for the return. For details on all current volunteer opportunities, go to Current Volunteer Opportunities.
Our thanks to these sponsors, without whom this event would be impossible.
To sell tickets or be a sponsor, contact Erica Croce at 717-393-0425 ext. 105.
Come to Schreiber on Fridays in July and August to grab lunch from one of our food truck partners AND purchase your Duckies this year’s virtual race.
Here is the schedule for this year’s nine weeks of Food Truck Fridays, which will run from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. each week:
- July 2: The Potato Coop & Farm Show Milkshakes
- July 9: 22BBQ & Penny’s Ice Cream
- July 16: Walk-O-Taco & Mista Twista
- July 23: UPDATED — What’s For Supper & Farm Show Milkshakes
- July 30: Lucky Penny Burger Co. & Twisted Sisters Ice Cream
- Aug. 6: Dough Head Waffles
- Aug. 13: Nano Grill & Farm Show Milkshakes
- Aug. 20: Piper Belles BBQ & Sugar Whipped Bakery
- Aug. 27: Scoops Ice Cream & Grille
We could use a few volunteers each week to help us sell Duckie tickets. If you’re interested, contact Susan Fisher at 717-393-0425 ext. 129 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to bring your food truck to Schreiber for a Food Truck Friday and help us sell Duckies? Contact Erica Croce at 717-393-0425 ext. 105 or email@example.com.
Join the flock and have some fun selling ducks this summer!
We will sign out raffle tickets and souvenir ducks to you – return the ticket stubs from sold tickets with the money you raise, and any unsold tickets and ducks before Friday, September 3.
Sell tickets to your family, friends, neighbors or co-workers and help us reach our fundraising goal!
Just fill out the form below to tell us how many tickets you would like to sign out, or contact Erica Croce at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-393-0425 x105.
Several of our Duckies have a short children’s story written for them by Schreiber friend Kelley Waller, with Duckie illustrations by Schreiber intern Christian Schaaf, who will be a senior at Elizabethtown College in the fall. There’s a catch, though: We have goals that need to be met to unlock each of the stories. Visit the page for all the details.
h, though: We have set goals that need to be met to unlock each of the stories. Visit the page for all the details. And buy some Duckies!
Participate in our quacktacular coloring contest, sponsored by The High Companies!
From home, download and print this coloring page printable. To participate:
- Take a coloring sheet and a pack of crayons
- Let the creativity flow! Don’t forget to write your name on the sheet
- Turn your finished sheet in to Schreiber or have your parents take a photo and post it on the Schreiber Facebook page
- You will be entered to win a $50 gift certificate to The Pottery
Works / The Bead Works!
For any questions, please contact Erica Croce at email@example.com or 717.393.0425 x105.
Thank you to the High Companies for sponsoring this contest!
Duckie Sales Locations
Purchase tickets here at the Center, either at the front desk or in the Fund Development Office, during normal business hours. Or you can buy tickets through the website using this online order form. Thank you for your interest in supporting Schreiber and our biggest fundraiser of the year!
Businesses selling ducks:
Want to help us sell ducks? You can sign out tickets and ducks to sell to your family, friends, neighbors, or co-workers. Find out more information or sign up here.
More 2020 Duckie Race Sponsors
Rubber Duckie Racer Sponsors
Fine Feathered Friend Sponsors
Coloring Contest Sponsor
Baby Duckling Sponsors
Citadel Credit Union
Lancaster Pediatric Associates
Special Thanks To:
Duckie Sponsorship Opportunities
The Schreiber Center welcomes the opportunity to work with businesses interested in sponsoring our 2021 Rubber Duckie Race.
For our standard sponsorship packages, click here.
Custom sponsorship packages are available. Please contact Erica Croce, Special Events Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-393-0425 x 105 for a tailored sponsor opportunity.