The Schreiber Center’s staff treats thousands of children from Lancaster County and surrounding areas each year. No child in need of services is ever turned away, regardless of the family’s ability to pay. The Center receives partial funding through MH/MR, IU 13 and most private insurance companies. The remainder of funds, which help provide therapy programs, come through fundraising events and donations from the community.
Our 2020 special events calendar is full of fun activities for the entire family. We hope you can join us and help support the mission of the Schreiber Center! For details on any of these events, please contact Erica Croce, special events coordinator, at email@example.com or 717-393-0425 ext. 105.
Here are some highlights from our 2020 calendar:
- Saturday, Feb. 8 – Schreiberpalooza
- POSTPONED. NEW DATE TBD Saturday, March 21 – 38th Annual Gala
- POSTPONED. NEW DATES TBD Friday, April 17 – Friday, May 1 – BUCK-A-CUP
- Sunday, April 19 – Tuesday, April 21 – Phonathon
- RESCHEDULED. NEW DATES: Friday, Aug. 21 – Sunday, Aug. 23 – 38th Annual Softball Weekend
- CANCELED Saturday, June 27 – Ducks and Trucks, kickoff event for Rubber Duckie Race
- Wednesday, July 1 – Tickets on sale for Rubber Duckie Race
- RESCHEDULED. NEW DATE: Friday, Oct. 22 – 10th Annual Golf Classic
- Sunday, Sept. 13 – 32nd Annual Rubber Duckie Race
- Friday, Nov. 20 – 2020 Extraordinary Give