The Schreiber Center’s staff treats thousands of children from Lancaster County and surrounding areas each year. No child in need of services is ever turned away, regardless of the family’s ability to pay. The Center receives partial funding through MH/MR, IU 13 and most private insurance companies. The remainder of funds, which help provide therapy programs, come through fundraising events and donations from the community.
Our 2022 special events calendar is full of fun activities for the entire family. We hope you can join us and help support the mission of the Schreiber Center! For details on any of these events, please contact Tara Zilling, Director of Community Fundraising, at email@example.com or 717-393-0425 ext. 108.
Here are some highlights from our 2022 calendar:
- RETURNING FOR 2ND YEAR Monday, March 28 – Thursday, April 7 – Schreiber’s Cup O’ Cards
- BACK FOR FIRST TIME SINCE 2019 Saturday, May 14 – 38th Annual Schreiber Gala
- Friday, June 3 – Sunday, June 5 – 40th Annual Softball Weekend
- RETURNING FOR 2ND YEAR Saturday, June 25 – Ducks & Trucks, kickoff event for Rubber Duckie Race
- Thursday, July 1 – Tickets on sale for Rubber Duckie Race
- Sunday, Sept. 11 – 34th Annual Rubber Duckie Race
- Thursday, Oct. 6 – 12th Annual Schreiber Golf Classic
- Friday, Nov. 18 – 2022 Extraordinary Give
- STAY TUNED FOR 2023 – Schreiberpalooza
Find sponsorship details for all of our 2022 fundraising events, as well as sponsor partnerships we can provide in our marketing emails, social media, the Schreiber website and our quarterly Yes We Can newsletter.
Go here to view the complete sponsorship opportunities booklet.
Go here to reserve your 2022 event sponsorship online TODAY.