The Schreiber Center’s staff treats thousands of children from Lancaster County and surrounding areas each year. No child in need of services is ever turned away, regardless of the family’s ability to pay. The Center receives partial funding through MH/MR, IU 13 and most private insurance companies. The remainder of funds, which help provide therapy programs, come through fundraising events and donations from the community.
Our 2023 special events calendar is full of fun activities for the entire family. We hope you can join us and help support the mission of the Schreiber Center! For details on any of these events, please contact Danielle Sunday, Director of Fund Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-393-0425 ext. 108.
Here are some highlights from our 2023 calendar:
- Saturday, March 11 – 39th Annual Schreiber Gala
- Friday, June 2 – Sunday, June 4 – 41th Annual Softball Weekend
- Thursday, July 1 – Tickets on sale for Rubber Duckie Race
- Sunday, Sept. 10 – 35th Annual Rubber Duckie Race
- Friday, Nov. 17 – 2023 Extraordinary Give
- Wednesday, Dec. 13 – Holiday Open House
Find sponsorship details for all of our 2023 fundraising events, as well as sponsor partnerships we can provide in our marketing emails, social media, the Schreiber website and our quarterly Yes We Can newsletter.
Go here to view the complete sponsorship opportunities booklet.
Go here to reserve your 2023 event sponsorship online TODAY.