Schreiber relies on donations from companies, community organizations, school groups, and individuals to continue our mission of providing innovative therapy services to all children who need them, regardless of their family’s ability to pay. An easy way to support our programs is to organize your own fundraising event. We call this a third-party fundraiser. Anyone can start one – reach out to Erica Croce, Special Events Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-393-0425 x105 with any questions or to get started.
What is a third-party fundraising event?
A third-party fundraising event is any fundraiser benefiting Schreiber that is held by someone outside of Schreiber’s staff. The fundraising organizers donate the proceeds of the event to Schreiber after the fundraiser is over.
What kind of event can I hold?
Anything you can dream of! Here are just a few ideas:
- Facebook fundraiser for your birthday. Read about creating a Facebook fundraiser FAQ here.
- Dress down day at school or work
- 5K or walk
- Bake sale
- Special promotion at your company
- Sports events: football, soccer, dodgeball, kickball, or even corn hole tournaments!
- Motorcycle ride
- And many more!
Some of our favorite third party events that benefit Schreiber are:
- Clark Associates Annual Derby Day
- Lititz Chocolate Walk
- Fulton Bank Lip Sync Contest
- Wacker Brewing Company Trivia Nights
- Universal Athletic Club 30 for 30 Promotion and Donation Boot Camp Classes
- Spooky Nook Father’s Day 5K
Are you ready to get started? Contact Erica Croce, Special Events Coordinator, at email@example.com or 717-393-0425 x105 for more information.