Event Date: Monday, March 28, 2022 — Thursday, April 07, 2022
Return to Calendar
2nd Annual Cup o’ Cards
Date: March 28 – April 7, 2022
Presenting Sponsor: T-Mobile
Time: Raffle tickets are available beginning at 9 a.m. Monday, March 28. Ticket sales will end at 11:59 p.m. Thursday, April 7. The winning tickets will be randomly picked at 9 a.m. Friday, April 8.
Location: Online! Visit our Eventgroove Fundraising page here
Enriching Lives. Giving Hope. For all who need us, every day.
Our vision statement isn’t just about the children and families we support each and every day. It’s about the community located around us and the members who partner with us. It’s about building a better tomorrow, using the skill sets we learn today. This vision statement identifies our ability to acknowledge, accept and grow the capabilities of everyone and everything, regardless of means or situation.
This time last year, amidst great uncertainty, Schreiber Center unveiled a new event called “Cup O’ Cards”. The goal of this event was two-fold – fundraise for Schreiber while bringing light, driving traffic and financially boosting local area business most affected by COVID-19.
Due to the overwhelming success of the 2021 event, we are thrilled to be able to announce that Cup o’ Cards is back for another year! We could not have done this, however, without a special group of organizations and individuals – our Event Sponsors. Through their generous support, we are able secure gift cards from numerous restaurants, shops and other attractions for your purchasing pleasure!
- Event Details
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Meet our Sponsors
- Purchase Raffle Tickets
- Winning Raffle Ticket Numbers
Cup O’ Cards, presented by various sponsors, is a unique, raffle-style online fundraiser for Schreiber in which people buy numbered tickets for specific cups filled with gift cards to local restaurants and retailers.
You can preview the available cups of cards at our event website (click here).
You purchase tickets within each cup’s online description. Then, you can add tickets for additional cups or check out.
The ability to purchase raffle tickets will be live starting at 9 a.m. Monday, March 28. Sales will end at 11:59 p.m. Thursday, April 7.
At the end of the event, one ticket for each cup will be randomly drawn as the winner; the person with the corresponding winning ticket will receive the entire package.
The winning tickets will be randomly drawn on Friday, April 8, 2022 at 9am.
Winners will be notified personally. Prizes can be physically picked up at Schreiber Center (625 Community Way, Lancaster, 17603) or shipped at the cost of the winner (if no other arrangements can be made). The announcement of winning ticket numbers will be made here on our website and on our Facebook page.
To review the official rules and regulations for this event, please click here.
Ready to be #PartOfTheFlock? Check out these great sponsorship opportunities below! Don’t see anything you like? Contact Becky Link, Special Events Coordinator, at 717-393-0425, ext. 105 or firstname.lastname@example.org to create a personally-customized sponsorship package that’s right for your business.
Presenting Sponsor . . . . . $5,000
featuring premium recognition in all event media coverage including social media platforms and event email blasts, premium placement of logo, link and company profile on raffle event website, invitation to collaborate on a cup’s contents and an opportunity to provide a branded promo item in every cup available
Gold Sponsor . . . . . $3,500
featuring recognition in all event media coverage including social media platforms and event email blasts and raffle event website, participation in Tier 1 Level prizes and invitation to collaborate on a cup’s contents
This level is only available one time and will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis. Call or email to reserve your sponsorship today!
Cup Sponsor . . . . . $3,000
featuring business name and logo both printed on each available cup and displayed in pictures on event raffle website, recognition in social media platforms and event email blasts and raffle event website
Click here to see the complete 2022 Sponsorship Opportunities Booklet.
Are you ready to recognize and celebrate the capabilities of more than 4,000 infants, children and teens seen annually at the Center? Will you applaud children who reached for and accomplished their goals, just as their parents do? Will you position yourself next to more than 70 therapists and administrative employees to enrich lives and give hope EVERY DAY? Click here to give your support of this event using our secure online form.
2022 Cup o’ Cards Sponsors
A sincere thank you to each of the following sponsors.
Mike Trone, Keller Williams – Keystone
Primitives by Kathy
CLK Accounting & Payroll
To go straight to the event website and purchase raffle tickets, visit https://schreiber.eventgroovefundraising.com/coc2022
Raffle tickets must be purchased for entry into each of the random prize drawings at the end of the event.
Raffle tickets may be purchased:
- for one cup of cards or multiple cups of cards
- as a single set or multiple sets of the same price increment
***Please note: Raffle tickets are specific for each cup of gift cards; raffle tickets cannot be carried over from one cup to another.
Raffle ticket prices are as follows:
- 10 tickets for $10
- 23 tickets for $20
- 38 tickets for $30
- 55 tickets for $40
- 75 tickets for $50
- 124 tickets for $75
- 180 tickets for $100 (*Best Value!)
- CONGRATS to this year’s winners! 🎉 If your ticket was randomly chosen by the event website as the winner, please contact Becky Link, special events coordinator, by phone (717-393-0425, x105) or email (email@example.com) to schedule a time to pick up your goodies!Now, for the moment everyone has been waiting for……. 🥁 *insert drum roll here* 🥁 THE WINNING TICKET NUMBERS! (*Note: To identify your ticket numbers, click on the “view full receipt” button at the bottom of your confirmation email.)👉 T-Mobile presents “Once Upon A Time in the Red Rose City” – Ticket number W1270👉 T-Mobile presents “Loving Lititz” – Ticket number W3154👉 T-Mobile presents “A Few of Our (Ambassadors’) Favorite Things” – Ticket number T705👉 “Everyday Essentials” donated by CKL Accounting and Payroll – Ticket number W7453👉 “It’s a Mystery” donated by CKL Accounting and Payroll – Ticket number W6384👉 “Bless This House” sponsored by Mike Trone, Keller Williams-Keystone – Ticket number W6228👉 “Sweet Eats & Baked Treats” sponsored by Primitives by Kathy – Ticket number W7603👉 “I Scream, You Scream” sponsored by Univest Financial – Ticket number W8947👉 “Perk Me Up” sponsored by Re-Bath – Ticket number W9330👉 “A Night Out in Lancaster City” donated by Trout CPA – Ticket number T2878👉 “Fig’s Favorites” donated by Fig Industries – Ticket number W11062👉 “Date Nights for a Week” – Ticket number T3985👉 “Weekend Warriors” – Ticket number W13950💗 Thanks again for everyone’s support of this event! Because of you, children and teens in Central PA will continue to receive important therapy services, along side educational and recreational opportunities! 💗