Child care teacher at Circle of Friends
FULL-TIME POSITION: Accompany parents and children through the many developmental milestones and moments of discovery that occur in the first years of life, from first steps to first friendships, developing confidence from your patient and enthusiastic nature. Teacher maintains a healthy and safe environment per DHS and Keystone STARS regulations. Communicates positively with infants, toddlers, parents and staff.
Applicants are required to have:
- CDA, Associates or BA in Early Childhood Education or related field
- 2 years prior experience (Early Childhood)
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Circle of Friends Academy provides:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional Professional Development
- Supportive Team Environment
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time Off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
Thank you for your interest in the Schreiber Center!