Following the We're All Special™ presentation, your class will have the chance to raise funds for children who come to Schreiber Pediatric. Through their tangible contribution, they can be proud of helping their peers.
Follow these easy steps:
- Send We're All Special™ sponsor envelopes home with the students. They can now begin obtaining pledges for the Hop-a-Thon.
- Hold the event at your school. Your students hop as many times as possible in a three minute Hop-a-Thon.
- Students wear their official Hop-a-Thon stickers home while they collect their pledges to benefit the children at Schreiber Pediatric.
- The school collects and submits the funds to the Center.
- Schreiber Pediatric will send a personalized Certificate of Appreciation to each student and the school as a thank you for participating in this very special program.