What Our Volunteers Are Saying...
2015 Volunteer Survey Comments
What did you enjoy most about volunteering with Schreiber?
- Working with the preschool teachers is very satisfying.
- Being a part of this awesome organization.
- Supporting the mission.
- Tasks are well defined and this simplifies the ability to help.
- Seeing the kids that Schreiber serves.
- Feeling good about helping.
- The personal interaction with staff.
- Seeing how Schreiber continues to "get the word out" when it comes to matching needs with services provided
- Volunteering at the summer camp
- LOVE working with the kids.
- The encounters I had with the children and adults that changed my life forever. They showed me to take in the little details that made me smile.
- I am able to see first hand what I am supporting.
- The welcoming and appreciative attitude and environment
- Smiling kids and staff. Knowing that helping makes a difference.